What I Collect
I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide me with for the purpose of special offers or notification of new blog entries
- contact details you provide me with when submitting my contact form or contacting me by email
- information you provide me with before embarking on any photography
- information that you share on my website such as comments on blog entries and other similar input shared by yourself
- information I use in improving the efficiency of my site and increasing site numbers such as length of visit, page views, previous web page visits and other website behaviour information
- any other information that you choose to send me
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my services.
- I may periodically send emails about new services, special offers or other information which I think may be of interest to you using the email address which you have provided.
- I will not provide your email or contact details to anyone else without your prior request and authorisation.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Jenniflower Photography
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so.
I will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please mail me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.